my mom has been a cop for over 20 years and she is the one who constantly warns me about police aggression and young male cops and told me that if you’re ever alone on a rural road and a cop throws their lights on to put on your four ways and drive to the next gas station before stopping because so many cops are scum and it’s not worth the chance of getting hurt. the fact that SHE feels the need to tell me this shit scares me to death
Stephen Fry interviewing Simon Lokodo, Uganda’s Minister for “Ethics and Integrity”
RULE 1: ALWAYS POST THE RULES
RULE 2: ANSWER THE QUESTIONS THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU ASKED, AND WRITE 10 NEW ONES
RULE 3: TAG 10 PEOPLE AND LINK THEM TO THE POST
RULE 4: ACTUALLY TELL THEM YOU TAGGED THEM
1.What is one thing that you believed for a long time, maybe something you parents taught you or something you just always believed to be true, and that opinion has now changed? (I like this one!)
That I’ll go to hell if i don’t pray every night. Funny thing, i have no idea where that came from, my parentsand teachers never said anything like that to me
2. If you had to read one book for one year which would you choose?
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
3. Do you have a dream that you watch over and over again? Describe it!
I used to have one all the time where the mafia was chasing me and i was so awesome jumping from roof tops and stuff, very interesting dream. Also i have one every now and then where all my teeth fall off and this is a terrible nightmare and why the hell did you have to remind me?
4. You woke up late and are now in a panic! In your hurry you go out with your pajama bottoms(or you now something embarassing) and just realise it at the bus stop. How you deal with it?
Bitch please, I can totally rock my PJs. No embarassment here.
5. If money wasn’t a problem, how would your ideal house be?
HUGE garden, cute little house.
6. The No9 person on your contact list has hers/his birthday. What will you get them?
Wow. You just said No9 randomly? His birthday was on saturday and i didn’t get him anything since i totally cut him off my life 8 months ago.
7. As a kid, what was the silliest thing you did?
Feeling bad for my pillow for holding the weight of my head and kissing it to make it feel better.
8. You wake up with healthy, really long hair. Do you change them? How?
I don’t know. I’d dye it blond or pink I guess.
9. What annoying habbit do you wish to change?
Being too lazy to make an effort to look decent.
10. You could re-live one day of your life. Which one?
One night at the summer camp i worked 2 years ago when we had a beach party and my friends dragged me in the water with my clothes on and it was so much fun. Man, they were the best friends i ever had.
1. If you could be God for one day what would you change?
2. One thing that you cannot live without?
3. Worst pick up line you’ve ever heard?
4. What’s the best present you have received?
5. If money/skills/luck/talent wasn’t an issue what job would you choose?
6. Best compliment you’ve ever received?
7.If you were going to write a book, what would you call it and what would it be about?
8. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
9. Would you survive the Hunger Games?
10. If you could eat one thing for a month what would it be?
(it was hard finding 10 questions so sorry if they aren’t interesting)